Read The Path of Prosperity by James Allen Free Online
Book Title: The Path of Prosperity|
The author of the book: James Allen
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 4.83 MB
Edition: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Date of issue: June 28th 2016
ISBN 13: 9781534985612
Read full description of the books The Path of Prosperity:Classics for Your Collection:
The Connection Between Your Mind and Your Material
In As a Man Thinketh, James Allen says that thoughts are things. And in this book The Path of Prosperity, he goes a step further and teaches you the spiritual and deep connection between your attitude and your prosperity.
The book emphasis the importance of having positive, pure and powerful character traits (enriching your soul), as they are the corner stone to achieve true prosperity in life. One such is to be helpful to others, in losing yourself in the service of others, to paraphrase James Allen.
In James Allen's trademark style, it is about what you have thought and done up until now that have given you your current reality and degree of prosperity. Since you can change and manage your thoughts and action, you of course can change the degree of your prosperity.
This book is an important forerunner to current works like The Secret.
Contents of the Book:
1. The Lesson of Evil
2. The World a Reflex of Mental States
3. The Way Out of Undesirable Conditions
4. The Silent Power of Thought: Controlling and Directing One's Forces
5. The Secret of Health, Success and Power
6. The Secret of Abounding Happiness
7. The Realization of Prosperity
Some Insights From the Book For You
1. You desire a larger and more sanitary residence. Then you must fit yourself for such a residence by first of all making your cottage as far as possible a little paradise. Keep it spotlessly clean. Make it look as pretty and sweet as your limited means will allow. Cook your plain food with all care, and arrange your humble table as tastefully as you possibly can.
2. To be patient under all circumstances, and to accept all conditions as necessary factors in your training, is to rise superior to all painful conditions, and to overcome them with an overcoming which is sure, and which leaves no fear of their return, for by the power of obedience to law they are utterly slain.
3. Your true wealth is your stock of virtue, and your true power the uses to which you put it. Rectify your heart, and you will rectify your life. Lust, hatred, anger, vanity, pride, covetousness, self-indulgence, self-seeking, obstinacy, - all these are poverty and weakness; whereas love, purity, gentleness, meekness, compassion, generosity, self-forgetfulness, and self-renunciation, - all these are wealth and power.
4. The old, materialistic belief that a man is what his body makes him, is rapidly passing away, and is being replaced by the inspiring belief that man is superior to his body, and that his body is what he makes it by the power of thought.
Scroll Up and Get Your Copy!
Other James Allen's Paperbacks:
1. The Mastery of Destiny https: //www.createspace.com/6377525
2. The Life Triumphant: Mastering the Heart & Mind https: //www.createspace.com/6377813
3. The Way of Peace https: //www.createspace.com/6384388
Read information about the authorThe James Allen Free Library
Allen was 15 when his father, a businessman, was robbed and murdered. He left school to work full-time in several British manufacturing firms to help support the family. He later married Lily L. Allen and became an executive secretary for a large company. At age 38, inspired by the writings of Leo Tolstoy, he retired from employment. Allen — along with his wife and their daughter, Nohra — moved to a small cottage in Ilfracombe, Devon, England to pursue a simple life of contemplation. There he wrote for nine years, producing 19 works. He also edited and published a magazine, "The Light of Reason".
Allen's books illustrate the use of the power of thought to increase personal capabilities. Although he never achieved great fame or wealth, his works continue to influence people around the world, including the New Thought movement.
Allen's most famous book, As a Man Thinketh, was published in 1902. It is now considered a classic self-help book. Its underlying premise is that noble thoughts make a noble person, while lowly thoughts make a miserable person.
Following his death in 1912, his wife continued publishing the magazine under the name, "The Epoch".
Add a comment to The Path of Prosperity
Read EBOOK The Path of Prosperity by James Allen Online free