Read Some Like It Witchy by Heather Blake Free Online
Book Title: Some Like It Witchy|
The author of the book: Heather Blake
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 380 KB
Date of issue: May 5th 2015
ISBN 13: 9780451465887
Read full description of the books Some Like It Witchy:Wishcrafter Darcy Merriweather can charm desires into reality, but as the national bestselling Wishcraft mysteries continue, she won’t be able to magically avoid trouble when death holds an open house….
The Enchanted Village is abuzz when the old Tavistock house finally goes up for sale. Darcy’s friend Curecrafter Cherise Goodwin is hoping she will have the winning bid on the home, but Darcy can’t shake the feeling that something bad is about to happen—and her magical instincts are usually right.
Sure enough, while Darcy and Cherise are looking at the property, they discover real estate agent Raina Gallagher stone-cold dead on the floor. Clutched in her hand is a gemstone amulet and, on the wall above her, a large red A. While Raina had no shortage of enemies, there’s also a dark legend about the house itself. To track down the killer, Darcy must unlock the secrets of both the deceased and the estate—and she’ll need to act fast, because revenge is a deal that never closes.…
Read information about the authorAlso writes as Heather Webber
Heather Blake grew up in a suburb of Boston, and enjoys going “home” in her novels. As a young mother, she tried her hand at writing novels and hasn’t looked back. Currently, Heather lives in the Cincinnati area, and is currently hard at work on her next novel.
15 Things You May Not Know About Me
1) I am completely, hopelessly addicted to Dr Pepper.
2) Three of my favorite shows as a child were Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, and Quincy, M.D. (Is it any wonder I write what I do?)
3) I can eat a whole sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints without thinking twice. They’re there, and then they’re (poof!) gone.
4) My first trip to Salem, Massachusetts, was when I was a sixth-grader on a field trip.
5) I once quit a job at McDonald’s because I was only given a five cent raise.
6) I look forward to the first snow of the year every winter.
7) I like to be in complete control of the TV remote.
8) Still own a pair of ice skates I used as a child (yet have not been ice skating in over twenty years!).
9) I’m a very good driver (probably as a result of learning to drive in Massachusetts).
10) One of my favorite places is Stowe, Vermont.
11) I once kissed a dolphin (and loved it!).
12) I collect tiny glass and ceramic bowls.
13) One of my favorite items on my desk is a laughing Buddha.
14) I am as klutzy as people come—and have the scars to prove it.
15) I would probably be a nurse if I wasn’t a writer. (Thank goodness this writing thing seems to be working out.)
Add a comment to Some Like It Witchy
Read EBOOK Some Like It Witchy by Heather Blake Online free